I do not have much time to blog today, so I figured a short post with some updates would have to suffice…
- I am officially a “Mac Person.” Okay, I am not entirely a Mac person, but I do love my new MacBook Air. I used to have (still do, but it is for emergency use only) an HP Pavilion. I got that baby about 5 years ago. That laptop lasted me throughout college, so I cannot complain. This MacBook Air is treating me well, though and I am thrilled about it.
- I love my job and my coworkers. Like most jobs, there will be good days and bad days. However, the number of good days out weighs the bad by a long shot! I can thank my awesome coworkers for that. We all get along so well and I am very happy where I am!
- I am applying for grad school… more on that later.
- When I finally had an opportunity to visit the beach, it rained. Even though I didn’t get to play in the water, make a sand castle, or even take a relaxing stroll where the sand meets water… I enjoyed two days away from my house (aka… my office.) *Working from home certainly has its perks, but one negative would be that you get stir crazy in your own home!
- The countdown to Disney with JC begins! We have received information about our MagicBands and look forward to purchasing tickets for the parks! If you have tips, let me know.
- I am searching for the perfect Halloween costume. Last year I was Leela from Futurama and Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.
- This weekend I will be visiting friends in Alexandria, VA and spending sunday with my family. We could barely go an entire month without having another Baione Family bash!
- My favorite season, Fall, is almost here (officially). I have already began my retail therapy for fall fashion. *A Nordstrom Rack Haul will be coming soon! I want to visit one last time before finalizing the post!
- I will be starting a YouTube channel in 2015. Perhaps sooner if I can save some more money and find the time! It will be focused on lifting, beauty, and everyday life!
- I have kitten fever. I was babysitting for my 6th grade english teacher (I love that I keep in touch with old teachers) and her cat was AWESOME. I am not a cat person, but this cat was dog-like, which has given me kitten fever. When I get my own place, you better believe I will have the coolest cat and dog on the block!
There you have it! Ten updates on the life of the Faithful Elephant. I have many blogs that need some editing and final touches that are currently in the draft folder. Soon, I will devote time towards editing and uploading those. I appreciate the endless support, despite my lack of blogging lately. Stay tuned for more! Happy Monday!